Julia Perez still in the race for Pacitan election

Julia Perez still in the race for Pacitan election, Do you know Jupe or Julia Perez. Actress and singer Julia Perez says she will continue her bid to run in the Pacitan regency election despite alleged objections from a party.

The artist, popularly known as Jupe, recently announced she had been approached by eight parties, including Hanura and Gerindra, to run in the Pacitan election. However, it is believed the National Mandate Party is looking for another candidate to nominate. “I cannot give a statement about the [alleged] rejection, I haven’t heard the news. My campaign team has not informed me yet. However, I will make a statement when I find out,” she said as quoted by Kapanlagi.com.


Jupe said no criticism would deter her from wanting to run as an election candidate in the birthplace of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono. “I will gladly take any criticism and suggestion from all. I am optimistic about my chances of becoming Pacitan’s new regent because I want to develop Pacitan,” she said. “As an Indonesian, I am ready to go forward. I empathize with Pacitan and I’m trying to learn more about it,” she said.

BUKU PANDUAN LENGKAP CARA CEPAT HAMIL, Untuk Pemesanan Klik Banner di Bawah Ini!!

Cara Cepat Hamil

Buku Panduan Lengkap Cara Cepat Hamil ini resmi diterbitkan oleh penerbitan online Digi Pustaka dan hingga saat ini sudah naik cetak sebanyak 5 kali Bonus KONSULTASI GRATIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silakan Berkomentar, Spam terpaksa saya hapus